PayMaya Alert: P200 Off on Lazada from June 4 – 6!
This weekend may be our way of bouncing back through shopping your essentials online! Not only is it safer and more convenient than going to your local grocery store, you can also take advantage of their online promos and deals via the upcoming Lazada Bounce Back Sale, and of course – PayMaya!
Today until tomorrow, Lazada is having their 6.6 Bounce Back Sale where you can enjoy the most affordable deals on your daily needs. And when you pay using your PayMaya virtual or physical card, you can get up to P200 additional discount. All you have to do is claim the PayMaya discount voucher in the Lazada app to get the 10% off on a minimum purchase of P1,200. After that, just go to the checkout page and pay using PayMaya.
By participating in this online sale, you not only get to buy your products at huge discounts, but you also get to help local businesses to quickly bounce back from this crisis. So when you shop, make sure to drop by stores of local merchants!
Full Promo Mechanics
Promo Period and Promo Offer
- The promo is open to all Lazada customers who will shop on Lazada and use a PayMaya collectible voucher during promo period
- Lazada customers who redeem the PayMaya discount voucher will get 10% OFF when you spend a minimum purchase of Php 1,200 when they pay using their PayMaya card on Lazada’s 6.6 Bounce Back Sale.
- Promo is available on the Lazada mobile app.
- Voucher is valid for redemption from June 4-6, 2020 with PayMaya as payment method.
How to Avail the Discount
- Select item/s to purchase then click “Add to Cart”.
- Collect voucher here, and click “Check Out”.
- Enter your shipping and billing information, and click “Place Order”.
- Select “Credit/Debit card” as payment method, enter PayMaya payment details. The discount will automatically be applied to your total billing at the payment page upon entering PayMaya payment details.
- Click “Pay Now” to complete the transaction.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum purchase of Php 1200 is required.
- Discount capped at Php 200.
- One-time use only per customer during promo period.
- Discount is applied when customer enters PayMaya payment details.
- Discount is applied at check out page.
- Customer must make sure to check if the discount was applied to total billing before proceeding to check out or else the transaction will not be valid for the promotion.
- Discount is not transferable and may not be converted to cash, credit, kind or similar financial instruments.
- Discount cannot be applied retroactively.
- Discount is not applicable to items marked “Voucher code not applicable on this item”.
- The use of promo voucher is subject to the Lazada Voucher Terms and Conditions.
- This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
- PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
For questions or clarifications, please contact Lazada Customer Care by clicking the chat button at http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact. (Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 06398, Series of 2020)
Discover more of life and style from Blogger Manila through email subscription here. Like our Facebook Page, Twitter @BloggerManila, and on Instagram.
It’s a weekend of shopping with PayMaya & Lazada!
Alaxan Showdown: Manny Pacquiao Tries Weightlifting while Hidilyn Diaz Does Boxing
In a rare coming-together, boxing legend Manny Pacquiao and weightlifting champion Hidilyn Diaz showcased
Kemans Seals Partnership with Miss Universe Philippines
Indeed, the most beautiful day in the Philippines is fast approaching. Miss Universe Philippines
Jonel Uy is the EIC of BloggerManila.com. Graduating from UP Diliman with a degree in Computer Science, he is also the Managing Director of #DigitalCircles.asia engaging and amplifying social media campaigns for brands. On Mondays, he teaches information technology classes at Grace Christian College. Know more about him at JonelUy.com